Wednesday, April 18, 2012

contoh kalimat pronoun dan adjective clause


Combine the two sentences into one by using adjective clause!
1.    The waitress was a bad guy. He over charged us.
The waitress who over charged us was a bad guy.

2.    My English teacher always gives me a good grade. He is a nice teacher.
My English teacher who is a nice teacher always gives me a good grade

3.    The man has a beautiful daughter. He is a policeman.
The man who is a policeman has a beautiful daughter

4.    My sister always sends me some letters. She is teaching in Singapore.
My sister who is teaching in Singapore always sends me some letters

5.    The musician is very skilful. She is also a doctor.
 The musician who is also a doctor is very skilfull

Contoh kalimat menggunakan kata pengganti pronoun
Ø  I’m doing my homework. Dad is helping me.
Ø   Goodbye, children! I’ll call you later.
Ø   Where is John? I need to speak to him.
Ø   Miss Garcia is very nice. All the children like her.
Ø   The car is very dirty. Mom is cleaning it.
Ø   Uncle Harry called Mary to ask her a question.
Ø    My chocolates are all gone. Someone has eaten them.

2 comments: